Quercetin | Back to Products
180 Veggie Capsules
Quercetin & Bromelain Combination
The Quercetin Bromelain supplement combination is a rarity: two natural remedies with real clinical evidence to support; they each work to come together in a combination that is also clinically proven to have a synergistic effect. You just don’t see that very often.
The Bromelain Phenomenon
What is bromelain and how does it work with quercetin to make such an effective natural anti-inflammatory supplement?
Bromelain, like protease and lipase, is a protein-digesting natural enzyme.
Bromelain is isolated from pineapple; it is literally made by grinding the stem of a pineapple.
Bromelain works with quercetin in two ways:
- 1. As an enzyme, it helps your body absorb a higher percentage of the quercetin you consume.
- 2. Bromelain has been known to have its own anti-inflammatory properties. For example, it is often suggested by physical therapists for people suffering from the swelling that results from muscle tears and joint sprains.
For its inflammatory purposes: sports injuries, accident traumas, arthritis, sinusitis, phlebitis, digestive problems, post-operative healing, interstitial cystitis, urinary tract infections
Health Benefits of Quercetin
- 1. Supports Normal Respiratory Health
- 2. Supports Cardiovascular Health
- 3. Promotes Balanced Blood Pressure
- 4. Offers Protection Against Stress
- 5. Potential for Upper Respiratory Conditions?
- 6. Offers Nutritional Support for Overall Health
**Disclaimer: This information on this site has not been evaluated by the FDA. All products sold on herbsforlife.com website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results in description and Testimonials may not be typical results and individual results may vary. All products on herbsforlife.com website are intended to be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise. Consult your physician before starting any diet, exercise program, and taking any diet pill to avoid any health issues. Products sold on this website are for personal use and not for resale. All orders placed through this website are subject to acceptance, in its sole discretion.